woensdag 8 oktober 2008

The writer in me is blocked

Help! Still struggling with the damn blocked inspiration. You would think that a seminar about "how do you write like a real real journalist" could offer some new imputs... No! Au contraire.

Even for my work I deal with articles another way that the man-with-the-beard-the-real-journalist proclaims here. Maybe he really is right. But for the moment I don't know how I could change a natural feeling of writing down feelings (ok, my work doesn't really contain feelings), facts (that's what my work is about) etc. But I'll find out! Don't you worry (especially directed to myself, 'cause I'm worrying).

Love, peace and writing! Or even better: beach, mojito and writers!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You make me happy: bedankt voor je comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...