donderdag 12 juni 2008

Vrouwen and the city

Yesterday evening I was sitting in a theatre full of woman. Okay, except for those two men who were dragged down there by there wives/girlfriends. Even if I closed my eyes I could tell there were hundreds of woman: the sound they make is definitely different then the one of a mixed audience. Woman's buzz has a lot of high tones, excited tones.

I'm not a SATC-addict (I prefer to be addicted to Wentworth), but once in a while I enjoyed watching those bizarly dressed woman who were running on high heels through NYC (which deserves an oscar on itself). It's the friendship-girly-fashion-and not to forget -cocktail-thing!

So I voluntarily signed up for this movie. And I have no regrets: it dragged me along, it made me laugh, it made me dream, it made me swollow down the lump in my throat, it made me relax.

One more thing: NYC is like Antwerp of the US. Every single citizen believes that this city is thà city! Great, unbeaten, no place more interesting, no place more like shopping- walhalla, no place better to live, laugh and love! For Antwerp I know sometimes it's like that, for NYC... still to discover!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Ale Lukkas! Mijn vlam!! Wentworth Miller aka Michael Scofield aka Mister Prison Break aka mister sexiness! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

You make me happy: bedankt voor je comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...